Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Who Cares About the Super Bowl? My first Canadian snowman. His name was Kyle.

Let me clarify. I love football and I love the super bowl. But Canadians? Why do they care about the super bowl? Almost everyone we tried to see on Sunday was watching the super bowl. Not many people let us in since they were busy super bowling, but we were in an investigator's house when it first started so we half heard the Lady Gaga opening ceremonies haha
My first Canadian snowman.
His name was Kyle.

So Alberta's doin all kinds of weird things. It's 9 outside right now which is about 48 Fahrenheit and alllllll the snow and ice is melting. Every Canadian we mention the weather too goes off on a rant about how this isn't a real winter. I don't mind ðŸ˜‰

This week we've cut out probably a solid 200 hearts and stuck them to people's door. Everybody needs a little love, and we're showing it with a little paper and tape ðŸ˜Š Really though. I've been thinking a lot a about how everyone needs love this week. Every single person in this world needs to feel loved. Heavenly Father knows and loves every single one of us, and a lot of times he shows us that love through the people around us. 

On the flip side of that, if everyone we see is loved perfectly by Heavenly Father we need to be ready and willing to help him show that love through us. Giving someone a hug. Letting someone know you love them. Even choosing to love someone instead of judging them. He needs us all to know we're loved, so help people know. 

That's a lot of the reason I'm even on a mission. I want people to know that someone out there loves them. Loves them with the most perfect, unending, fulfilling kind of love there could ever be. Loves them like a father. AND ALWAYS WILL. We all need to know. And even if we already knew that, we all need to be reminded.

If you don't already know, God, your Heavenly Father loves you. If you forgot for some reason, God, your Heavenly Father still loves you. I promise. 

Hey I love you too! So keep your head high cause Uchtdorf said "You are known and remembered by the most majestic, powerful, and glorious Being in the universe! You are loved by the King of infinite space and everlasting time!" And me ðŸ˜˜

Peace and Blessings
Sister Hepworth

P.S. Sister Woolsey and I mentioned to Roni how much we love avocados, so she bought us one (she's so cute). I mashed it up and put all kinds of yummy spices and the likes in it for all of us to enjoy with some crackers. Now Roni doesn't like avocado, but we convinced her to try it one more time. I got her a cracker and she held it in front of her mouth making a face like she already knew she was going to hate it, and said "I'm scared." When she finally put it in her mouth about 30 seconds later, she started stomping her feet and shaking her head around with the deepest frown I've ever seen on a real life human face before. It seriously looked like we poisoned her. She ended up running to the fridge and getting a container of eclairs. After about 5 eclairs she decided the taste was gone. 

I made a paper chain to countdown to general conference
 because I AM PUMPED. (54 days)

Give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment