Wednesday, August 17, 2016

THIS IS A HAPPY DAY

Hey! Hi! Hello! So this week's email is going to basically not exist. So sorry. We're at a member's house out in the country and there are about a million exciting things we want to do haha ​THEY HAVE A GRAND PIANO. IN THEIR HOUSE. It's going to be a very musical afternoon :D

I'll attach some pictures and will have to fill you in on life next week.


We got to be out in the country all day Thursday and took advantage of the green background



Our new singing crew! I sing tenor every week now and I tell you, my voice was dying the next day. But my range has significantly expanded.



The Mandarin Elders' investigator Jill was baptized on Saturday! She's in Mt. Pleasant so we see her every week and she is seriously just the best. That's where the title's from this week. We were doing the dishes afterwards, talking about how excited we all were for Jill, and an Elder from Hong Kong said, "This is a happy day."



THERE'S A MAPLE LEAF ON THIS OREO. THIS IS THE GREATEST OREO EVER. It somehow made it more delicious.

Sorry I probably won't be able to respond to anyone this week, but I'll getchya next week!

Peace and Blessings
Sister Hepworth

P.S. Just imagine an Elder from Hong Kong doing the hakka (spelling? It's probably so wrong). Literally one of the funniest things I've seen in my life. His arms would come up and he somehow looked like a bird the whole time.

The video is me, Elder Saumweber, and Elder Wu singing I Am A Child of God for Jill's baptism.


No comments:

Post a Comment